Monday, August 16, 2010

Project

I’m realising that my project is close being due for submission. I only have about a month left and I still haven’t finished. I’m not too worried as I think I can devote lots of time to it now, but it’s still going to be not quite as thorough as I had hoped initially.

I’m thinking that the PhD might have to wait for another year. I don’t feel that I have either the idea fully formed enough to apply to the best places nor the financial stability to take three years out of work. It will depend on what happens to Christina and me in the next few months. Christina heard today that she might pick up a contract at C&W! That would be interesting.

I hope to find the inspiration to get the project finished properly and written up well enough that I can hope to have a paper published from it. I think the idea deserves it, but I need to push it in the right direction.

No comments: