Monday, April 09, 2007

Catch Up

I'm slacking slightly on the post frequency (less than 2 per month at the moment!), so I really should pick things up a bit. It's not that I don't have much to say, it's more that I have been too busy to log in and write it out. This post is really just a bit of a catch-up.

I'm studying for my SQL Server exam this lovely long, sunny weekend. It's not nice being couped up having to digest this stuff, but it's going to be worth it!

We cut Max's hair yesterday. I had cut mine a week or so before after buying some fancy clippers and made a fairly good job of my own. Max's didn't turn out so well. It's OK for a little boy, but either his hair falls strangely, or Mum and I didn't think it through. It's difficult to do it properly as he moves and the hair irritates him, but it'll be better next time.

We also went to see Nanna, Shane and Sharon in Clumber Park. We hid some chocolate eggs in the wood and did an egg hunt with Max to find them. Afterwards we went to Harwell for a BBQ with Pops and Amie (Phil is in Romania). It was a very nice day.

Better get back to studying...

No comments: